I figured since I haven't blogged anything on here in a while, I would update everyone on the exciting things that are new with me.
Pieter celebrated his 20th birthday on Friday the 16th, and to celebrate the occasion we went to DISNEYLAND! Anaheim is only about a 5 hour drive from where we live and the great thing is that Pieter's sister Marne lives there so we don't have to stay in a hotel, and her roomate works at Disney so we get in for free!
Every time we drive up into California I love to stop and take pictures of all the windmills. There are hundreds and hundreds of them lined up along the highway. After the drive we finally got to Marne's house, and she took us out for dinner to celebrate Pieter's birthday.
We went to a restaurant called BJ's and ate lots of food :) The next day we woke up early to get ready for our day at Disney. Here are some pictures!





We had alot of fun and didn't want to come home! The weekend went by so fast! But, now we are back home and back to the hum drum of working and going to school. So Disney was a nice little vacation for us! So, that's pretty much all that is new with me!
p.s. I got my hair cut (if you didn't notice :)


3 comments:
Fun Nicole!
Thats a really fun way to spend a birthday. You're never too old for the Magic Kingdom! Glad to hear that you are doing well. Blog more often - these are sure a treat to read!
Love,
Heather & Gang
Daddy Ken and I enjoyed Disneyland "way back in the olden days" when we were not much older than you two. I am glad you had a good time!
Love
Beth
Hi Nikki,
Glad you enjoyed Disney World-Beth and I really enjoyed it when we lived in LA. You and Pieter both look good. Glad you seem happy. Beth and I and Aaron are going to try and get up to Seattle for a few days in May to see everyone. Love ya,
Daddy Ken
Post a Comment