2.19.2007

Happy Presidents Day!

Well, I think that I can honestly say that this is the first time I spent the Holiday painting!


I was unpacking boxes the other day - and found my wall "boxes" that I had in hanging in the powder room at the condo - and, I was going to hang them in the bathroom here... Glossy white on flat builder grade white was not doing it for me. So, I told John I was going to paint the powder room....
(yuccy white on white)


So, Saturday, I stopped at the Do-It-Yourself hardware store and found this FABULOUS paint.
(fabulous paint)
And, today, my husband & I spent the holiday together in the bathroom... He even dressed up for me! (LOL) John has an Old painter jumper that he wore.. OH MY HECK I don't know that I have laughed so hard ever. When Pono saw him - She could only ask; "Um, Dad - - What are you wearing...?" John was a good sport - - I wish I had taken a picture of him when he was wearing them... He won't put them back on now...
(Before)



AND AFTER!


It is BEAUTIFUL. Altho, John has decided that it would have been A LOT easier just to paint the wall boxes...
Happy Presidents day!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks absolutely beautiful! Good job. Good thing you had John to supervise you though right?! Or there would've been streaks.. lol..

Love you! Hope Devon and Johng feel better soon.. xoxox
Nicole

Heather said...

I am a HUGE fan of off white on white... like tan, grey ect. Your pain job was perfect. While I have to agree that just painting the boxes would have been easier... it wouldn't have looked nearly as nice. And you have such a nice house to begin with! Just pretty.

Anonymous said...

Hey you woman... domestic Godess now?

Devon looks so beautiful.. caught up on your blog.. go and see mine too!!!

Hi Nicole!! it's sister taylor :)