4.12.2007

Ke'ala's lost tooth

Ke'ala lost her second tooth in two weeks on Tuesday. Then, she lost her lost tooth. She was very sad about that and knew that she wasn't going to get a visit from the tooth fairy.

I told her that maybe is she wrote a note to the tooth fairy and left that under her pillow, that maybe the tooth fairy might just understand. I proceeded to tell her about the time that Nicole lost her tooth. Beth had kindly placed it in a cup on the small tv in the kitchen so the tooth could come home with her and the tooth fairy could visit her there. It was a perfect plan - if someone would have told Daddy Ken... he, not knowing there was a tooth in the cup, rinsed out the cup and put it in the dishwasher...

I told Ke'ala about the note that Daddy Ken wrote the tooth fairy and that was enough to convince her.

So, I go to tuck the gurturnal twins in that night, Ke'ala has a note taped to the wall, There is a big arrow scribbled on the note pointed tos where Ke'ala's head would be while she is sleeping and the note says:


To: the Tooth Fairy
From: Ke'ala

This is the kid with the tooth.

P.S. The kid with the BROWN hair

Under her pillow is clear plastic zipper bag with a note in it. The note in the bag says:

Dear Tooth Fairy,

I lost my tooth today and then I lost it some where in the house later.

I heard that you have done this before, so, I'm going to ask that you give me some money

Ke'ala.

1 comment:

Ethan said...

I hope that someone stuck that note in Ke'ala's scrapbook or baby book!