Well, The gurturnal twins got their hair cut.
Devon's is about 4 inches shorter, Ke'ala's is about 10 inches shorter... Devon's was 1/2 way down her back. Ke'ala's was below her bottom... I still can't believe she got SO much cut off!!!
Devon's is about 4 inches shorter, Ke'ala's is about 10 inches shorter... Devon's was 1/2 way down her back. Ke'ala's was below her bottom... I still can't believe she got SO much cut off!!! Here are a couple more pics of the goofy girls... (Enjoy Nicole!!)


LOL - Ke'ala was laughing at Devon when we took this pic... "Ewwy, Devon, You're tongue is so long! It's gross!" Now I cant' look at the pic without laughing!! Well, even without Ke'ala's comment, It is rather funny anyway!


2 comments:
yay!! pictures! the haircut is cute. and devon's tongue is very long! love you guys! xoxox
~Nicole
Sue - you are surrounded by some pretty beautiful girls over there! Ethan and I love to check in on you guys... how's the house coming? We're looking forward to the house-warming party!
Post a Comment