So, It's been a few weeks since I have posted anything on the house... We were out again last Saturday. It is now our Saturday morning tradition... The garage floors have been poured. The sheet rock is hung and now it is time to tape & mud... YUC! The contractors they have working on the house are not neat by any means! There were PUDDLES of spackle throughout the house - Pono made the mistake of setting something down... Ke'ala had WAY too much fun brushing up against the walls - Which, I can't blame her for doing; it was only three weeks ago she could still run through the walls. So, A few pictures (pre-tape & mud) Completion date is December 21 - I think our open house may have to be a New Year's Eve Party!!

This is the kitchen & nook.

This is the view standing in the kitchen/nook

Master Bedroom...
4 comments:
looks nice mommy! love you
Wow! It's going up so fast. We are excited to see it. Now, just a heads up on us, if you have it on New Years, Ethan and I will have to come see you some other time in the new year... we're doing Christmas with Ken and Beth in New Hampshire! We are excited for you in this happy time. Keep posting... we may just be across the water, but we love to see what you are doing.
Love,
The Seattle Bratts
Yep, it is beginning to look like the house I went through...minus furniture, curtains, etc! It will be just wonderful I am sure. We have been keeping an eye on the weather reports out there, unbelievable. Hope you all stay high and dry!
Love you all
Beth
where are all the other pictures!!!! from the last time you went to the house!! i have been waiting!!!
Post a Comment