10.21.2006

Back from the Islands

John & Kalei spent a few days in Hawai'i to visit John's parents (On Maui). It was nice having a weekend with just me & Devon - Altho, when I see the pics of the ocean.... Silly me for not going too!

This is my Mother-in-law Lori & my step-son Kalei.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooh it is so beautiful over there! I would love to get back over again before I am too old to enjoy it, or see it or hear it or walk to it....=) We really enjoyed our time with all of you, dinner out was good but not the best set up for Ken and John to get to know each other better. Another time hopefully! (probably in that big gorgeous house Congrats again!)
Beth

The Mommy said...

Sue-
I LOVE Maui. I practically grew up there. You should have gone. Nothing is better. I am totally jealous you went to dinner with the Bratts. How fun is that!?! I can't believe how fast your family is growing. I didn't even recognize Nikki on her My space. Shoot what a beautiful woman she is. Love the blog and the house looks awesome. Keep us all posted!!

Love to you,

Shanna (Olga)