During Christmas break, Nicole wanted to do make-overs, so, Nicole did Pono's make-up, Pono did Nicole's make-up, then they each gave me a make-over. The 1/2 that Nicole did on me was pretty normal. Pono decided to have a bit of fun. I have SO much glitter on my eye lids, I couldn't blink... the rest of my face was red...
It was Lots of fun!
It was Lots of fun!
The best part of this year so far - MY MOMMY & Step-dad are HERE!!!
We went to the 'Rainforest Cafe' at the South Center mall. It was the first time any of us had been there - it's a pretty neat place. The whole place is decorated to look like a jungle - There are "animals" (elephants monkeys, birds) that come to life. They have thunder & lightening storms with places that rain. This is a picture from outside the restaurant (from the mall side). It was too dark inside to get a good picture.
Happy Birthday Hoochie-Koochie!
We spent today in downtown Seattle with my Mom & Step-dad. It wasn't raining which was a huge plus, but it was COLD!! We went to Pike Place Market, first Star Bucks for hot chocolate & Steamed milk to warm up. The last visit in Seattle was to see the Space needle.

We also visited the Snoqualmie Falls

We have spent lots of time just hanging out at home.
It's been nice having my Mom here. : ) (& my step-dad) I wish they could stay longer...
It's been nice having my Mom here. : ) (& my step-dad) I wish they could stay longer...
2 comments:
YAY another blog!! I check yours pretty regularly but got a little discouraged after months went by with nothing!! Looks like you guys are having fun up there. I like the falls!!! Super pretty. Hopefully we'll be seeing you soon. I sent Nicole an email on facebook about getting together when we come up. Love you guys!!
man, it has been too long since I looked on your blog! Today is April 28th and there were posts from Christmas I hadn't seen. Sorry bout that! It's always the best when family can come for a visit.
Beth
Post a Comment