11.15.2008

Quilting

I would have never thought that I would become addicted to quilting - Never. Not in a million years. Quilting was always something that old, boring people did... Yeah. I guess I know where I am in life now. ;)

I am almost done with my first sampler quilt. There are three classes left. Those classes will be to piece together everything that is cut & ready to go.

Here are pics of other blocks that I have completed.





This block is the "Ohio Star"




A Pinwheel





"Bowties".

I was near panic stricken when she was telling how to cut & sew this block. It was one of the first blocks I made. The teacher stopped what she was doing, turned to look at me and said: "Breath, Susan, Breath..." As it turned out, this block was a lot of fun to make.







This block was the second block I made, It is called "Many Trips"





This one is "Grandmother's Flower Garden"



I have three more blocks to finish piecing I think, then it will be time to put them all together & bind the quilt. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks. something that old boring people do. gee thanks.... may i remind you that i'm younger than you :)
but they look really nice... you're doing machine piecing i'm sure?
they look really nice. go you!
rebecca