11.21.2007

Rehab: Week 1

So, for those of you that didn't know, last Friday was my last day working at Philips. Time to "detox" - so, Week 1 of rehab has been BUSY!



I started painting the Dining Room on Saturday and just added some (almost) final touches. (There are still bare spots on the walls that will need filling, but, I will do that as I find pieces that strike me... )



My Dining Room.




Now- Time to start the front gathering room!! : )

3 comments:

Heather said...

The dining room looks very pretty. I just told Ethan that I want to come see it in person.

I did not know that you were leaving Phillips, Sue. Congratulations or Condolences?

Anonymous said...

loved the color!!! A beautiful home, Sue.

Beth

The Mommy said...

absolutely beautiful. I love it. I so need to paint. Color is always a good thing(I sound like Martha Stewart there.)

Olga