2.02.2007

Welcome to our new home!

C'mon in! We have been waiting for you!!!
This is the main entrance... Be sure to close the door behind you, And, remember, no shoes on the hardwood... and John is from Hawai'i - so, no shoes anyway...

This is the formal living room. I still need chairs in this room...

The dining room table.

The kitchen...

The kitchen nook.

C'mon in - have a seat, put your feet up...

Here is our new TV. The one thing about this living room is that the only place to put the TV was above the fireplace... (Well, the only place it made sense!!) SO we took advantage of my Philips Employee Discount and bought a BIG tv.




and, if you don't want to watch tv, you are welcome to grab a book off of the shelf, or browse the internet in the office...





This is the messy master suite... We still need something to put the TV on. We need eto get hardware to mount the mirrors to the dressers, and, I didn't fix my bed this morning....



Left at the top of the stairs is the kids lounge. The bedroom doors, starting to the right of screen, Devon & Ke'ala;s, linen, Kamalu, Pono, and bathroom...

And, there's also the flip air hockey/pool table. Devon beat Nicole at air hockey today!




The upstairs bathroom...



Devon & Ke'ala's bedroom. : ) I don't know why we bought a bunk bed.

The Guturnal twins almost always sleep in the same bunk!



This is Kamalu's bedroom. He was given the choice to have a bigger bed -

He opted for the floor room so he could play Heroscape.


This is Pono's bedroom. My almost 16 year old step daughter had her choice of any bedding to get for her room. What does she choose?? Tinkerbell sheets & comforter with a Disney Princess throw...

This is the Spare/Nicole bedroom. She didn't fix her bed this morning either...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Sue it is gorgeous! Finally space for everyone and to spare. I am so jealous and when I grow up I want a house just like yours...=) Hope you and Nicole and everyone had a great visit. Happy Birthday Devon!!!
Beth

The Mommy said...

I love it. What a beautful home. Evenything has its place. do you love your tall table?? We have one just like it and LOVE it.

Congrates and thanks for the tour.

shanna